The RSA is a small friendly club with members who sail, or have at some time sailed the Roach river in Essex. Our clubhouse is the waterside, moorings, anchorage or pub. Members meet on the water for cruising and racing events, and for occasional social events.
Home page Gallery
RSA celebrates 50 years in 2023
East Coast Cruise 2002 (Halfpenny Pier, Harwich)
Cruise to Pyefleet, 2002
Crew of Ciel Bleu celebrate on arrival in Grenada
Replacing the jetty 2010 (more pics)...
Bosun aboard the original RSA workboat “Dally”...
Dally laying Withies in 2006...
Bird of Dawning at the start of the Dover-Calais race (1954)...
Info for members
· RSA 50th Anniversary fleeces are available here.
· Roach photo archive has been updated available here.
· RSA AGM March 2023 draft minutes
· RSA are looking after moorings on ‘Gordon’s Patch’
for the Paglesham Village Trust. More details.
· Harbour Dues, ship movements, tide tables and more
at the CHA website http://www.crouchharbour.org.uk.
· Tide Tables and more at the Port of London website www.pla.co.uk.
(see under Leisure Users).
· The Roach Area Fairways and Conservation committee
now have a website at www. rafcc.org.uk
, and the Crouch Area Yachting Federation (CAYF) are at www.cayf.org.uk. with links to most
sailing clubs on the Crouch and Roach
RSA Risk policy
· RSA constitution
· RSA Data Protection Policy